By setting up a workflow and selecting 'Afterwards' in the settings.If you want to check orders done by users, like created templates and ordered products, you need to set up a workflow and select afterward approval in the settings:
- Go to 'Admin' > 'Workflows'.
- Give the workflow a name and description (optional).
- Select the approvers.
- In the settings, select:
- Status: 'Active'
- Type: 'Default'
- Time 'Afterwards'
To activate the workflow for the product or template, you need to adjust the product settings:
- Go to 'Products' and edit the product or template to which the workflow should apply.
- Scroll down to 'Workflow' in the settings.
- Choose the desired workflow from the list.
- Click 'Workflow active'.
- Save the product.